Nice Glitter Eye Make Up photos

Check out these glitter eye make up images:

Gaga’s makeover WIP :D
glitter eye make up

Image by Melly Kay
Gaga has always been a WIP! I’ve never considered her complete because I always think of new things to do to her lol. She was my first custom ever and as I get better and learn new tricks I always go back and fix her up.

She really needed to be sanded down and redone so I sanded all her make-up off and redid it. She looks a billion times better now!! Her lids were originally done to look like a disco ball (silver glitter) and I sanded that off and tried some other things but I realized I loved her original lids so I’m redoing them. It takes a lot of coats so they’re still not done but almost there. I know fingernail polish is a "no no" with blythe but I always break rules so if you’re wondering, I used a bunch of different glittery nail polishes to achieve this. Her old lids were fingernail polish too and that was over almost a year ago and I didn’t have any negative effects then or now…just putting it out there…try at your own risk :P



Tags:Glitter, Nice, photos

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts