Eye Makeup Palettes-Looking for a makeup palette, no clue where to start?

Question by Sushi Bushi: Looking for a makeup palette, no clue where to start?
I’m pretty dark skinned and I need a makeup palette with colors that would compliment (complement?) my skin tone. I also have somewhat sensitive eyes that tend to get itchy, so I need to avoid the powdery kind of eyeshadow. Any suggestions on reasonably priced ($ 30 – $ 50) brands of makeup palettes that I could buy? Any kind of feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Nicole
Bare Minerals makeup is great! I use their foundation as well as eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadows. If you go to one of the stores or a stand in places like Nordstrom, the people there are very nice and if you just ask, they will help you find colors that work for you! There things are a little pricey, but last a long time and are worth it.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:clue, makeup, palette, PalettesLooking, start

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts