Natural Eye Make Up-How can i make people believe my coloured contacts are my natural eye colour?

Question by Nobody: How can i make people believe my coloured contacts are my natural eye colour?
I’m a 17 year old caucasian male. I have hazel eyes. I recently bought blue contact lenses. I’m considering wearing them to school. I’m worried that people will notice. I don’t want anyone making a fuss about my eyes. So i’m curious as to how i can psychologically convince people my blue contacts are my natural eye colour.

Best answer:

Answer by Rabbit
Tell them you were wearing hazel contacts before but now you decided to take them out.
Then you can get away with all kinds of things and it will be the giant mind fuck at the end of the movie!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:believe, colour, coloured, contacts, natural, people, Up|How

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts