Celebrity Eye Makeup-How do I do my eye makeup like Kendra Wilkinson/Britney Spears?

Question by Rabbyt: How do I do my eye makeup like Kendra Wilkinson/Britney Spears?
I usually do my eye makeup pretty light, its okay, but I realy like the way celebrities have that darker eye makeup, I just don’t know how to do it that way, anyone know of a guide or site or just how to do it? THANKS

Best answer:

Answer by Zilf Bambi
Try this site from a Malaysian newspaper column. It’s mainly for Asian eyes though. I guess u can incorporate it with your makeup style. My personal tip – use coloured eyeliner to match your eyeshadow for a different take on smokey eyes.

http://clovetwo.com/multimedia/demos/eyes/

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Celebrity, Kendra, like, makeup, Makeuphow, Spears, Wilkinson/Britney

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts