Applying Eye Make Up-How can I apply eye makeup when I wear eye glasses?

Question by Leslie: How can I apply eye makeup when I wear eye glasses?
I am wondering if any ladies out there can tell me how they can apply eye makeup such as eyeliner if they have really bad eyesight like I do and I wear bifocal eye glasses. I know I cannot wear them while applying eye makeup but I tried without them and I really cannot see how it looks on me, especially the eye liner which I do like to wear. Any ideas? Thanks !

Best answer:

Answer by lovergirl940
Get closer to the mirror, that’s what I do. I mean, I wear glasses and I lean very close to the mirror or I use a hand mirror. It’s not as hard as it seems.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:apply, applying, glasses, makeup, Up|How, wear|

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts