Prom Eye Makeup-How should I get my eye makeup done for prom?

Question by Ashley: How should I get my eye makeup done for prom?
My formal prom dress is strapless, off-white with a black sash that hangs down the side, floor-length, and made of chiffon. My shoes are black. My hair is long, brown, and wavy. I have tan skin and green eyes. I haven’t picked out my jewelry yet. I don’t usually wear much eye makeup, but I’m getting it done at a salon the day of the prom. What should I ask the makeup artist to do? If you can find any photo references, that would definitely help!!! Thank you!
I’m not going to be having it done at Mac, I have an appointment with Aveda.

Best answer:

Answer by Angie. thuglifexx3
get it done by mac in the mall.
tight shiiiiit

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:done, makeup, Makeuphow, Prom, should

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts