Best Eye Make Up Remover-Allergic reaction to Estee Lauder eye makeup remover! How can I get the swelling and itchiness to go down?

Question by Samantha H: Allergic reaction to Estee Lauder eye makeup remover! How can I get the swelling and itchiness to go down?
I used Estee Lauder eye makeup remover at a friend’s house last night and I woke up with my eyes almost swollen shut. The skin around my eyes is very swollen, itchy, and red. How can I get this to go away?

Best answer:

Answer by PurpleBirch
The same thing happened to me with some make up years ago. You need to keep your eyes and face clean, keep washing them with cold water and take some antihistamines – if it doesn’t go down in a couple of days get to the docs.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:best, down, Estee, itchiness, Lauder, makeup, Reaction, remover, RemoverAllergic, swelling

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts