Cool Hazel Eyes Makeup images

Check out these hazel eyes makeup images:

Colorful eyes
hazel eyes makeup

Image by Yashna M
I like eye shots. It’s just that since my flash died on me i do hesitate to try shots like this. Since i used the bf’s eye last time and it did become one of the most appreciated images on my stream this year, i thought it’d compete with putting mine!
I didn’t do drastic makeovers like for his but i did change my eye color to something i absolutely love! and i love my eye shape when seen from up close like this :O

No makeup, just some tiredness from the undereye area.

View the bf’s one here!: Destruction:flickr image

Yashna~

500px | Twitter | Instagram

Makeup Test
hazel eyes makeup

Image by wht_wolf9653
Lincoln, NE.

Funny how it doesn’t look very green when I have on light blue instead it almost looks teal.

012/365 – Hazel.
hazel eyes makeup

Image by antigone78
I have hazel eyes that I inherited from my father. They are his and he passed them onto me. Thanks, Dad. You are responsible for my single most favorite feature. :)



Tags:Cool, eyes, Hazel, images, makeup

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts