Applying Eye Make Up-What is the current style with applying eye liner?

Question by hilliardhillbilly: What is the current style with applying eye liner?
I have always applied eye liner under my top and bottom lashes, about half way to center, tapering it off the closer I get to the middle. I notice some of my friends aren’t applying any eye liner under their bottom lashes. Is that the style now? I don’t want to stop putting it there, because my eyes are my best feature and I want to accent them. Without liner under the bottom lashes, my eyes look much smaller.

Best answer:

Answer by PopeJaimie
No one’s going to think you’re hopelessly outdated if you keep wearing eyeliner the way that looks best on you.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:applying, current, Liner, style, UpWhat

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts