Cool Cool Eye Make Up images-Day 221: Ice Queen

Check out these cool eye make up images:

Day 221: Ice Queen
cool eye make up

Image by ♥KatB Photography♥
221/365
January 3, 2010
I was up late last night on youtube learning SO much about GIMP (the editor I use since I can’t afford photoshop). I learned SO much….obviously lol

Since nearly all of the United States is going through a cold spell I thought I’d be the ice queen. Normally my "nickname" (as established a few years back) is Mother Earth. However, Mother Earth is taking a break (unfortunately…but she’ll return!)

Anyway, I did a LOT of editing to this thing. I swear it’s me though lol

I changed the eye and hair color to blue, gave myself eyelashes, I actually wasn’t wearing any make up (save for some lip gloss) so I edited on the eye shadow, I made my skin pale (along with cleared it up), I edited on the earrings (since I’m too much of a puss to get my ears pierced), made the background whiter, and made my chest a little bigger (I know I cheated)

Whew! I also cropped it lol but that’s simple :-P and my "shirt" is just a scarf I found in my closet that I wrapped around myself. However, I didn’t think it was that naughty so I went with it.

It’s cool to know what I’d look like with blue eyes :D

TRF: Because I thought it was so awesome, I made a new signature to add and I like it :) almost better than the old one!



Tags:Cool, imagesDay, Queen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts