Elizabeth - Last One

A few nice eye make up tutorial images I found:

Elizabeth – Last One
eye make up tutorial

Image by Lies Thru a Lens 
Model – Elizabeth
Year Taken – April 2013
Camera – Nikon D800E
Lens – Nikon 85mm f/1.4G
Location – Studio

Elizabeth

Do you know that its actually possible to work with somebody too pretty? This is Elizabeth and when I met her today, I was certain that I wouldnt get a single shot that was as pretty as she actually is. She is 19 years old and has such natural beauty that she comes pre-Photoshopped and in all honesty, it makes life harder! Some models you look at and you know what will suit them, what wont, and you work to that. You hide their flaws, you emphasise their beauty and you bring out the best of them and afterwards, you can look back and feel proud of yourself. With Elizabeth, it doesnt matter what angle you shoot, what f-stop, what lighting – she looks perfect, and I dont like that :) . The other annoying thing to consider is she isnt even a model, she is a make-up artist!!!

Lighting

Boudoir scenes are very limited in how they can be set up, as you have to make the light soft and as close to natural light as possible. Therefore, softboxes are the only real choice and because you do not want much shadow, you have to use two. This setup is done using a softbox just to my right, acting as the fill light (simply to lift shadow that would fall on her breasts and the outside of her legs) and a key soft box light directly to the left of the image. This illuminates the scene primarily. Both are above her and angle down so they illuminate the scene as if the light was coming from the same angle as a window.

Processing

None to be honest. I ever so slightly blurred the background as I was limited for dof shooting at f8.

Links to More Photos

If you wish to see more photos of all of these models, plus lots of lighting and other tutorials, visit my website here.
If you wish to follow me on Facebook, please click here.
If you wish to follow me on Twitter, please click here.



Tags:Elizabeth, Last

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts