Cat Eyes Make Up-Do cats eyes change when they get older?

Question by Kiara G: Do cats eyes change when they get older?
You see me and my cousin both have cats. My cat is about 3 to 4 months old (not to sure) and my cousin’s cat is 3 months older. I came over her house a couple days ago and saw her cat and her eyes were slit and I remember my cats eyes are round. Do cats eyes turn slit when there older?

Best answer:

Answer by offical_tailgate_crew_07
The slits are the pupils dialating and returning to normal with the light.

However, the color does change. My cats eyes were a beautiufl blue and now they are hazel.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:cats, change, eyes, older, they, UpDo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts