Eyeshadow-What eyeshadow color should I apply with an emerald green dress?

Question by Stephanie M: What eyeshadow color should I apply with an emerald green dress?
I have a wedding and I was wondering what eyeshadow/make up I should I use for an emerald green dress. I have red/burgundy hair and brown eyes and my skin is peach toned. I’m wearing nude shoes and my accessories are bronze/gold. Thanks for the help! :)
All your suggestions are awesome! Thank you so much this really helps. I’m not used to wearing such bright color for dresses specially for weddings. All your suggestions were superb!

Best answer:

Answer by Vonci1021
A bronze eyeshadow would look great. Try doing the same technique as a smokey eye but instead of blacks and grays, try doing browns with a bit of shimmer

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:apply, color, Dress, Emerald, eyeshadow, EyeshadowWhat, Green, should

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts