Eye Make Up Looks-Why does my dog's left eye looks gray and cloudy in the middle?

Question by : Why does my dog’s left eye looks gray and cloudy in the middle?
My 6 year old cockapoo’s left eye looks gray and cloudy in the middle. The white part of his eye looks red and irritated. He has previously been treated for allergies and when I give him Benadryl the redness goes away. For financial reasons I can’t take him to the vet until 2 weeks from now, meanwhile I just want an idea of what he may have so I can be prepared. What could he have?

Best answer:

Answer by YorkieTeeth
He could have;

-An eye infection
-Cataracts
-Corneal Ulcers
-Inflammation
-In-growing Eyelids
-Irritation
-Pink eye

He could have any of those and even more..

Go to google and look at different eye illnesses and read the symptoms.. Does he have any of those symptoms?

Hope I helped!!(:

Take him to the vet as soon as you can!!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Cloudy, dogs, Gray, left, looks, LooksWhy, middle

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts