How To Put On Eye Make Up-Is it necessary to put eye cream under eye concealer?

Question by ya: Is it necessary to put eye cream under eye concealer?
The SA at sephora told me to make sure that I put eye cream under my under eye concealer,.. But why? Won’t this make it greasy? Could I use a serum or a primer istead?

Best answer:

Answer by Katelyn
I would listen to her…
I’m 17, and I’ve noticed fine wrinkles underneath my eyes because I never moisturized my skin well D: (I also go to bed late, which also wasn’t a great help).

Moisturizing your face is WAY more important than makeup in general. If you don’t take care of your skin, it won’t matter how much makeup you put over it — It just won’t look healthy and beautiful.

If you blend out the eye cream very well (and even dab it with a cloth if needed), it won’t be greasy. It will penetrate your skin and dry off in a minute or two. All you have to do is put a translucent setting powder underneath your eye after you’ve applied your concealer or foundation and it will take away any shine.

I hope this helps! Drink lots of water and keep your skin moisturized! You’ll be happy you did (:

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Concealer, Cream, necessary, under, UpIs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts