Eye Make Up Styles-What eye shadow style should I do with my prom dress?

Question by M: What eye shadow style should I do with my prom dress?
What eye shadow style should I wear with my prom dress? First of all, I am wearing a short aqua blue prom dress that has blue and silver sequin accents with silver heals. I have very fair skin with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. I just need help deciding what style of eye shadow to do and possibly color choices.

Best answer:

Answer by Brigitte L
Because of your features I think you should look at this tutorials for ideas ! Hope this helps :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfcqFW4fkm8

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Dress, Prom, Shadow, should, style, StylesWhat

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts