Cool Cat Eye Make Up images

A few nice cat eye make up images I found:

Cassi – Cat
cat eye make up

Image by rbatina

With Love in Her Eyes ~ Explored #391
cat eye make up

Image by Theen …
Mittens is posing for me on the shelf behind the front door, lit by the morning sun through the stained glass windows. As Michael came down the hallway to talk to me, she looked up at her beloved boy, whom she truly loves. Mittens is the most beautiful creature in our house (sorry Jester), and with love in her eyes, she is doubly beautiful.

Taken with iPhone 3GS.

Entry for Daily Shoot 465: "Beauty is all around us. Make a photo of some naturally occurring beauty in your area today."
www.dailyshoot.com

Magic! … Explore #391

0604 – Cats Eyes
cat eye make up

Image by iluvgadgets
I was fortunate enough to receive a LED flash unit for my birthday, and this is one of the first shots I’ve had a chance to take with it. I really like the subtle level of light it brings to this photo of Asta’s eyes without blowing out her highlights or making her squint too much which has typically been my complaint with my Pentax K200d’s on camera flash.

Taken with the Pentax K200d mounted to a Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL lens and using the Neewer LED light.



Tags:Cool, images

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts