Cool Crazy Eye Make Up images

Some cool crazy eye make up images:

crazy closeup
crazy eye make up

Image by pinprick
this has a funny story behind it. i went to see my sister at work the other day, and she was getting her make-up done over in the cosmetic department. (she works in a department store.) i talked one of the girls into doing my makeup, and she did the most amazing green and turquoise eye thing i have ever seen. i was trying to take a photo of it because it was so rad, but nothing turned out because the light in my bathroom isn’t the best. in any case, while sorting through the photos i found this one and was like "damn! there’s my face!" i look crazy! but funny. so here you go.

March 13th 2008 – What I Lack In Technique, I Make Up In Crazy
crazy eye make up

Image by Stephen Poff
Don’t get me wrong, I know nothing about using these things… I prefer to work things out with words. Most of the time a little kindness and understanding can diffuse even the most complicated situations, but sometimes people just have their own agenda and are not content to stop until they ruin things for somebody.

I’ll not say too much here, because well… some people involved may read this and I don’t think I need to be real specific. Let’s just say that someone I cared for had his life affected in rather crappy way today and I’m mad as hell. He’d been fighting a battle against some people who were ready to take him down for some rather petty reasons and he lost. He fought the good fight though and I think in the respect department, he won more than he lost. The sad thing is that from my count, "they" have lost the respect of the majority of their peers… and probably don’t have a clue.

Here’s a fun fact about the Poff… he’s a passive agressive creature. Small in stature but big on impact. In the past the Poff has beaten many opponents before they even knew they were in battle. He fights not with his fists, but his wits. The Poff hasn’t been called into battle in quite a while. Let’s hope he doesn’t have to fight again any time soon.

Strobist Info: Alien Bee’s B800 through a large softbox at camera left.



Tags:Cool, Crazy, images

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts