Make-up 3/15/10

Some cool glitter eye make up images:

Make-up 3/15/10
glitter eye make up

Image by JPH – Juleskills
Simple face today. My eye-lid crease ate it all up. Matte olive green all-over my eyelid, a little black wing made with MAC blacktrack liner.

My hair is a few days dirty. Not a best hair day scenario. I wore a hat.

thejulieblog.com

Shandi-lee VII {princess?}
glitter eye make up

Image by Shandi-lee
lightbox please
when I’m bored, I put on some fake eyelashes (again, haha) and my tiara. This is the result :p

blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/the-first-pregnancy-is-t…

120 Eyeshadow Pallete by Forever52 makeup
glitter eye make up

Image by Yahala Fashion Shopping Online
120 Eyeshadow pallete are combination of matte, shiny glitter eyeshadow. This set is complete with shiny, matte and glitter shades of eyeshadow just great for professional or beginners.



Tags:3/15/10, makeup

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts