Nice Best Eye Make Up photos

A few nice best eye make up images I found:

Minni: Eyes with a face – Bleach Bypass
best eye make up

Image by Peter Gorges
This photo scored a third place in the "Expressive eyes" contest of the "Furs & Feathers with attitude" contest – thanks to all who voted!

www.flickr.com/groups/furwithattitude/discuss/72157612958…

I strongly recommend you View Large On White – makes a huge difference!

I was planning on cutting back on Minni shots a little and doing other macros. Didn’t go down well with the mini lion, so she kept rolling on the window sill and giving me her best faces until I gave up and took this one. Well, I’m convinced.
I’m also very impressed how my brand-new toy – the Nik Sharpener Pro plug-in – helped me turn this shot from a pretty good cat portrait into a "wow, a semi-pro camera can do that?" imho.



Tags:best, Nice, photos

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts