Great Silver Eye Makeup photos

Check out these silver eye makeup images:

the contents of my handbag
silver eye makeup

Image by rock_rollheart
-cupcake plasters that are actually shaped like cupcakes.
-make-ups, pink vaseline, lipsalve, strawberry lipgloss that I always want to eat.
-keys, the front door key for my flat and my dad’s house were pretty much the same and I kept getting confused for now I have blue duct tape to distinguish between the 2 but some of those key covers would be cuter. I have a mini floral torch and a mouse with light up eyes attached to my keys so I can find my flat in the dark!
-iPod classic, it is silver but hiding in it’s pink silicon case a steal at 99p in quality save.
-Sennheiser headphones that too have been attacked with blue tape from being pulled one too many time out of my bag and beginning to fall apart.
-Sony Ericsson mobile phone, it does it’s job but come March 16th shall be replaced with something more internet friendly, I twitter too much.
-And the purpose of this picture my new moomin purse, which I love! :D :D

If you were me
silver eye makeup

Image by Movie Stars and Rockets



Tags:Great, makeup, photos, silver

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts