How To Apply Eye Makeup Like A Professional-What's a Good Way to Curly my Eyelashes?

Question by Sillygirl: What’s a Good Way to Curly my Eyelashes?
My eyelashes are incredibly curly, and I really want to straighten them. Before you all say it, yes, I understand that lots of girls want curly eyelashes, but mine curl fully INTO themselves. I can’t put mascara on them, because it gets all over my eyelids because of my eyelashes, and I can’t wear eyeliner because my eyelashes are completely in the way and end up getting clumped. Even professional makeup artists have commented on what a nuisance my eyelashes are when applying eye makeup.
Sorry! The title is supposed to say “What’s a good way to straighten my Eyelashes?”

Best answer:

Answer by Anisha
My sister has somewhat curly lashes, and sometimes, to straighten them out, she’ll use the eyelash curler upside-down. Then she’ll apply mascara to hold them like that all day long.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:apply, curly, Eyelashes, Good, like, makeup, ProfessionalWhat's

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts