Great Silver Eye Makeup image

A few nice silver eye makeup images I found:

Day 17 – Red Head
silver eye makeup

Image by The Snarky Princess
I went outside today.
It was very nice, sunny, warm, breezy.
Not too hot, not too chilly.
Just right. A perfect summer day.

Tonight was spent in front of the fire pit.
I love the fire.
The smell, the sparks.
I need to have more good days.
I’m all made up because I was trying to re-create a makeup look… I think I did alright.

Me: “Make-up or Get Out” edition
silver eye makeup

Image by elisharene
Trying out makeup options for my photoshoot.

This is several layers of attempts at this point. Right eye has gold eyeliner and lighter shadow, left has blue-silver eyeliner and darker shadow. (My right, your left, etc.)

Out. Of. Control.



Tags:Great, image*, makeup, silver

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts