Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes And Brown Hair-What colors look good with dark brown eyes?

Question by Animallover: What colors look good with dark brown eyes?
How can I wear colorful eye makeup like purples, greens and blues to bring out the brown in my eyes. I have fair skin (MAC. NC25) and dark brown eyes and dark brown hair and wear glasses. Specifically what shades of blue, purple and greens should I wear? Should I wear matte or shimmery? What are some specific looks I can do? I have a hard time with makeup because my eyes are so dark but my skin is so light so its hard to find a happy medium with makeup.:)

Best answer:

Answer by Sandria
I know many people with the same problem. I would suggest a shimmery, cream shadow on the lids. The best color for dark brown is lilac, or even a deep plum if your daring enough. Also I would recommend taupe but with a purplish hue to it. When you do a neutral eye, use the taupe to define the crease and trace it along the lower lash-line. If you want to play around with green, use a deep olive instead of something too bright. If you also like blue, then try a blue mascara or trace a shimmery turquoise line on the lower lash-line. Hope this helped.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Brown, colors, dark, eyes, Good, HairWhat, look, makeup

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts