Eye Make Up Tips For Brown Eyes-How to make dark brown eyes look glossy and gorgeous?

Question by Jessy Rodriguez: How to make dark brown eyes look glossy and gorgeous?
I have dark dark brown eyes and im was looking in the mirror and i noticed my eyes were popping out the color and were glossy and gorgeous and it went away an hour later . I want it to be as gorgeous as it was again . Any help . Makeup tips , eye tips , anything . Expect eye doctor .

Best answer:

Answer by ria
mmm i have the same color! i usually wear a gold-ish eye shadow!! and shimmery white shadow in the inner corners of my eyes, also my eyelashes are very long-so i don’t need much mascara so I’d suggest using a lot to make them long if yours are short! this makes my eyes look huge and i get lots of compliments!! xo

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Brown, dark, eyes, Eyes|How, Glossy, Gorgeous, look, Tips

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts