Cool Smoky Eye Makeup images

Check out these smoky eye makeup images:

Claire Danes
smoky eye makeup

Image by AmsterdamFTV
The Homeland star gets points for edginess thanks to her heavily beaded Oscar de la Renta gown and smoky eye makeup, butClaire doesn't commit fully to punk, instead blinging out her look with a geometric clutch and Van Cleef & Arpels jewels.

Makeup-ed
smoky eye makeup

Image by Corey Ann
I went up to Beachwood for a client meeting and wanted to try on some Manolo’s or Louboutin’s while I was up there. To my surprise they don’t have any at that mall. Boo. So I ended up getting a makeover at Bare Essentuals. I’d never been brave enough to try the smoky eye thing and they were dead. I like it!



Tags:Cool, images, makeup, smoky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts