Natural Eye Make Up-How can i make people believe my coloured contacts are my natural eye colour?

Question by Nobody: How can i make people believe my coloured contacts are my natural eye colour?
I’m a 17 year old caucasian male. I have hazel eyes. I recently bought blue contact lenses. I’m considering wearing them to school. I’m worried that people will notice. I don’t want anyone making a fuss about my eyes. So i’m curious as to how i can psychologically convince people my blue contacts are my natural eye colour.

Best answer:

Answer by Dancing with the Devil
I don’t think you can convince them if they already know your actual eye color.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:believe, colour, coloured, contacts, natural, people, Up|How

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts