Crazy Eye Make Up-Where can I get a good makeover from a professional make up artist in Houston, TX?

Question by MO: Where can I get a good makeover from a professional make up artist in Houston, TX?
I need to find a good makeup artist in the Houston, TX area that can tell me what colors I should use and how I should apply makeup for daily wear. I’ve tried this before and have been given crazy eye and lip colors, or dramatic make up that you would wear in a wedding or on camera. I just want an everyday look that looks good.

Best answer:

Answer by starfire
Find a Mary Kay rep

If you have a Merle Norman store in your area that is a good place to start as well.

Both are very good at helping you pick your colors.

A store like Dillard’s, Macy’s, Parisian’s all have make up counters with professional make up artists that can do free make overs and teach you as well.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:artist, Crazy, from, Good, Houston, makeover, Professional, UpWhere

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts