Great Eye Make Up Pictures image

Check out these eye make up pictures images:

Day 282: Chase Those Blues Away
eye make up pictures

Image by ♥KatB Photography♥
282/365
March 5, 2010
I managed to get a picture taken and edited before I leave! I don’t know if I’ll keep up with what I have been doing…I’ll try but the computer back in Ohio is SO slow and annoying. We’ll see!

I also plan on taking pictures on the train…hopefully I’ll have the guts to do it. If so I’ll post some for you to see. This is practically my first time on a train and I’m excited (though I know it’s going to be a long 7 hours)!

I meant to put a sky in my mouth today but it didn’t work…oh well, still much blue for you to enjoy lol I’ll try putting the sky in my mouth some other time!

PS. I’m becoming obsessed with eye make up on GIMP…I LOVE doing it!!

Background by pareeerica

TRF: I took this picture with my webcam again…I was too lazy to get out my camera, take a picture, and walk to the spot to email the pics to myself :-P



Tags:Great, image*, pictures

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts