7 Common Mistakes Women Make When Applying Makeup - Penciling On The Eyebrows

Some cool eye makeup brushes images:

7 Common Mistakes Women Make When Applying Makeup – Penciling On The Eyebrows
eye makeup brushes

Image by UrbaneWomenMag
If you do not use an eyebrow pencil correctly, your eyebrow will only end up looking weird, as though it as been artificially painted on.

A trick is to select an eye shadow color that closely resembles the color of your hair. Using a thin angled brush, apply the eye shadow in small strokes on your eyebrow.

Read on to find out more in this article ==> 7 common mistakes women make when applying makeup

22 pcs Make Up Brush Set
eye makeup brushes

Image by Yahala Fashion Shopping Online
This set is complete of 22 pcs makeup brush set, conveniently store in a foldable pouch that is very lightweight,
easy to carry and very handy.

26/31: Its Fun Being a Girl!
eye makeup brushes

Image by girlpixieshoot
I started using make up when I was in 3rd year high school. My sister was the one who urged me to use lip gloss and face powder because I always have wind burns or my face looks oily back then. She’s the one who always gives the supply for my make up. Hahaha. Yes, she’s more kikay than I am. :P



Tags:applying, common, Eyebrows, makeup, Mistakes, Penciling, Women

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts