Great Crazy Eye Make Up photos

Check out these crazy eye make up images:

Day 354: Masked Beauty
crazy eye make up

Image by ♥KatB Photography♥
354/365
May 16, 2010
11 days and counting
Well, I gotta say I’m a bit disappointed by the turn out of views/comments/voting lately. I’m sure everyone’s just busy getting ready for the summer, but it’s a bit discouraging. But I’ll live, I love my pictures for once :)

This one won with two votes…thank you Jazmine, Shania, and Luis for voting lol

I was tagged by Jazmine yesterday so now I must think of 10 random facts about me. This is gunna be tough! Oh and those of you I tag, I expect you to give me 10 facts! :-P

10 Facts about me
–Lately I have been getting into Wife Swap. It’s so crazy and I’m sure they edit it to make these people out to look a certain way, but it’s still an incredible psychological experiment.
–My hair does NOT curl. Literally 10 minutes after picture taking it almost completely fell out. Now my hair just flips a bit at the bottom.
–When I was little I wanted to be an Olympic swimmer…but the first day I went to swim meet I spent the day sobbing. Why? I dunno…but it ended that dream.
–I have a perverted sense of humor…I love all things perverted…except creepy men hunting down girls. They are not amusing.
–I just can’t talk to my mom much…about anything. Ever since last summer I realized why…she’s super manipulative and opinionated. I just don’t trust her.
–My fiance’s dad calls me weggie weggie. I totally spelled it wrong but that’s the jist of it.
–My dad is gay. He and my mom got divorced shortly after my brother was born because of it. But I still respect his choice and support gay rights fully.
–I hate to read. I’m a visual person and struggle to picture things in my head when I read them. Most people are shocked with this fact…but it’s true :-P
–My biggest fear is death. Sometimes I can’t sleep or function right because the fear overwhelms me. I can’t watch movies with mass death or it triggers my fear.
–I LOVE thunderstorms! I’m fascinated by bad weather. I actually really love it when I think we’re going to have a super bad storm…I just gawk in awe. I even wanted to be a meteorologist at one point.

Whew, 10 facts is difficult! Especially when my mom is watching SNL on DVR. Super distracting! :-P

I say I’m excused from a TRF since I gave you 10 :D

[+++++ in comments]

View On Black

Some crazy eyes!
crazy eye make up

Image by kennethkonica
Blood was high demand at the Broad Ripple Zombie Walk.

For Mothers’ Day–Make Up & Giant Crazy Person Hair!
crazy eye make up

Image by Kelly Sue
First eye make up since TL was born. Ah, the little things…



Tags:Crazy, Great, photos

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts