Different Eye Makeup Looks-Natural eye makeup looks with a pop of color?

Question by Maren: Natural eye makeup looks with a pop of color?
I just realized that I have a bunch of colors in my eyeshadow palettes that I don’t use, like green, blue, and purple. Can you tell me a few eye makeup looks that uses colors like these but aren’t too overwhelming. Something I can wear too school?

Best answer:

Answer by Lacey
The key is to use only one, maybe two, color pops. It’s fall/winter time now so nice deep colors like dark reds, greens, purples would look nice.
This video give you options with red.

http://youtu.be/t483WjWj5KI

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:color, different, looks, LooksNatural, makeup

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts