How To Do Makeup For Hazel Eyes-What colors of makeup will make hazel eyes stand out?

Question by HazelEyedGirl42597: What colors of makeup will make hazel eyes stand out?
Okay, so I have hazel eyes (they are blue on the edge, most of the eye is green, and then in the very center they are brown) and I need to know what color of makeup would make them stand out??? I have black, gold, green, and brown. I’m not sure if this would make a difference, but I have big eyes as well.
Thankyou!

Best answer:

Answer by gossip_girl
People with brown and hazel eyes can wear basically any color. Purple makeup is universally flattering on all eye colors, so you can try that.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:colors, eyes, EyesWhat, Hazel, makeup, Stand

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts