Youtube Eye Make Up-How do you figure out your eye shape?

Question by WinDixie: How do you figure out your eye shape?
I was told by someone once that I had classic almond eyes. (It was in art class and we were drawing faces) I went to youtube and searched almond eye make up( I wanted to see how one applies make up to almond eyes :D ) But all the girls giving tutorial had asian eyes, not to offend, but I don’t have asian eyes at least I don’t think so. My sister sort of does, gorgeous but i don’t. So how do you figure out your eye shape.

Best answer:

Answer by Jinky Winky
Classic almond eyes arent always Asian. Almond eyes usually gets associated with Asian eyes because most Asians reallt do have almond-shaped eyes. But yours is a “classic” one, which usually would mean that you have a good combination of slope and slant in your eyes. More like the top lid is nicely rounded. Or it may also imply that your eyes are very expressive.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:figure, shape, Up|How, Youtube

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts