Makeup For Brown Eyes And Brown Hair-Is brown hair and eyes with fair skin attractive?

Question by This Girl!: Is brown hair and eyes with fair skin attractive?
I have dark brown eyes with dark brown hair and natural blonde highlights when I am in the sun. I have pale skin, in makeup I wear 02, that is light. I cannot tan, like at all. I was just wondering if this is attractive or not. Because I feel that if you’re tanner, nowadays that is more attractive. So, is dark hair and brown eyes with fair skin attractive, or no? Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by Zoe
I think lately being “tan” is getting out of style. It is actually pretty damaging to the skin as well. I have a medium skin tone and wish I could be lighter sometimes. its funny because all my fair skinned friends want to be tanner. It’s like we want the things we dont have eh haha, anyways my point is that you are beautiful. Fair skinned or dark. Fair skin with brown hair and eyes sounds lovely

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:attractive, Brown, eyes, Fair, hair, HairIs, makeup, skin

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts