Make Up Tips For Blue Eyes-Any makeup tips for blue eyes? How can I make them look lighter? Any tips would be great!?

Question by ♥BlueEyez♥: Any makeup tips for blue eyes? How can I make them look lighter? Any tips would be great!?
I have kinda dark blue eyes and blonde hair (natural brunette) and I was wondering if anyone has any makeup tips to make my eyes appear lighter blue? I typically wear like a goldish brown eye shadow with black eye liner and black mascara and that’s the best I have found to bring out the color, anyone have any other tips? Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Sacha
brown shades and gold are the best shades for this lining the outside darker makes the inside look lighter :) :)

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Blue, eyes, EyesAny, Great, lighter, look, makeup, them, Tips, would

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts