Cool Eye Make Up Stickers images

Check out these eye make up stickers images:

You don’t write because you want to say something you write because you’ve got something to say[Day274]*
eye make up stickers

Image by Chapendra
I officially decided, yes, a day shy of October with a month of brainstorming ahead I WILL do NaNoWriMo. I always want to do it but I always seem overwhelmed with school at that time or something aside from having time for writing. My writing is a bit rough but I honestly know I can do this. As long as the writers block retreats into my photography or some other talent, I will easily make the word count.

Also, with my OCD, I will lock that in a cage, hoping my grammar/spelling/punctuation side doesn’t come out. I’ve always been bad at that, I guess it was the change of the rules, that seemed every, other, year that killed me. I’ve always broken them developing my own writing that still pulled A’s and B’s on most papers in high school. So, time to grab a fresh notebook or a binder. Doodle out some story boards and such. Funny how for me, when I write I 99% will give up a story if I can’t type it but it is essential that "any starter ideas, webs, lose ends, words, quotes of life, etc" I wanna use is in handwriting.

Write me good luck, would ya?

tv eye
eye make up stickers

Image by weegeebored
Not what Mr Pop had in mind when he wrote the song, I don’t suppose.

I wish, wish wish wish, Tony Blair’s band had been successful.

I’d rather have put up with listening to their duff music than lived under the policies of a bitter, failed rockstar.

And I should know. If I ruled the world, it’d make Genghis Khan look like Bobby Kennedy.



Tags:Cool, images, stickers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts