Great Pretty Eye Makeup For Blue Eyes image

Check out these pretty eye makeup for blue eyes images:

Paige
pretty eye makeup for blue eyes

Image by Joel Bedford
An out-take from a recent fashion editorial I shot for Style Magazine here in Ottawa. The rest of it can be seen here: joelbedfordphoto.tumblr.com/post/25438985564/a-recent-edi…

Styling by: Justyna Baraniecki
Makeup by: Noah V.
Models by: Models International mgmt
Photo Assistant: Will Orellana

What’s In My Bag (Pt.2)
pretty eye makeup for blue eyes

Image by detbuzzsaw
I decided to take one of those "what’s in my bag" shots again. It’s been months since my last one. I got a new Coach bag at the Fashion Outlet in Primm, NV two weeks ago and it was a good buy for less than 84 dollars. The contents of my bag, however, remains pretty much the same with an exception of a few items.

EXPLORE: May 10, 2009 #325



Tags:Blue, eyes, Great, image*, makeup, Pretty

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts