80s Eye Make Up-What are some really good songs from the 80s?

Question by Brigette: What are some really good songs from the 80s?
What are some really good songs from the 80s? Can u name some or give a list?
U don’t have to name Micheal Jackson songs because I already know his music from the 80s and I think its really good. I love beat it and thriller!

Best answer:

Answer by DEF LEPPARDS GIRL™[RIP Michael]ღ
Electric Avenue – Eddy Grant
Cruel Summer – Bananarama
Vacation – Go Go’s
Maniac – Michael Sembollo
Only In My Dreams – Debbie Gibson
I Can’t Go For That – Hall and Oats
Walk Like An Egyptian – The Bangles
Pour Some Sugar On Me – Def Leppard

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:from, Good, really, some, Songs, UpWhat

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts