Purple Eye Make Up-What is the best way to wear purple eye makeup?

Question by Sarah C: What is the best way to wear purple eye makeup?
I have green eyes, so I’d like to wear purple eye makeup to bring them out. However, I am concerned that it will bring out my undereye circles, even though I conceal them. How can I pull off purple eye makeup? Or, alternatively, is there another color which is easier to pull off that will also draw attention to my green eyes? Thanks in advance for your input.

Best answer:

Answer by TK9804
I typically use undereye concealor then only use purples (eggplant, plum) in the crease.

They have great eye makeup tutorials on youtube. Just search “purple eye make up tutorial”.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:best, makeup, Purple, UpWhat, wear|

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts