Makeup Tips For Small Eyes-Great makeup tips to make my eyes stand out?

Question by We.Will.ROck.YOu: Great makeup tips to make my eyes stand out?
What’s some good makeup up tips that look natural but at the same time makes my small eyes look bigger

Can i use fake eyelashes to make them look bigger
I really don’t know.. I need help.

Best answer:

Answer by Bella
Hi! I am a makeup artist and I hope that this helps you! If you are going to use liner, make sure to never completely line your eyes. This closes them off and actually makes them look smaller than they actually are (only girls with larger eyes can really pull this look off) This is how you line your eyes: For the upper lash line it is okay to line all the way to the end. However, on the bottom lash line you want to line about halfway in and blend the liner out. On the water line, instead of using black liner apply white liner and on the inner corners of your eyes apply a white shimmery shadow. Also apply a white shimmery shadow beneath your brow. False lashes do not make your eyes like bigger, nor do they make them look smaller. They just add drama. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at x0_nicole_0x@yahoo.com :)

EDIT: You can also make your eyes look bigger by bringing the liner out and creating a cat eye.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:eyes, EyesGreat, makeup, small, Stand, Tips

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts