Eye Make Up Looks-My glasses make one eye look much bigger than the other?

Question by Monkie Bananza: My glasses make one eye look much bigger than the other?
I recently got glasses and one eye is perfect so there’s no prescription. The other eye is 6.50, which is close to legally blind, I’ve been told. So one eye looks quite larger. I don’t want to put makeup on one eye to make it look larger to even it out, because that will be obvious. What do I do?

Best answer:

Answer by Mmos
I have the same exact problem. Unfortunately, I dont think there is much you can do to change how the eye looks larger through the prescription lens. If you havent already, you can ask the eye doctor (or wherever you bought your glasses through), to do this thing to the lens where it makes it thinner and makes the eye look a little less magnified.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:bigger, glasses, look, LooksMy, much, than

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts