Eyeshadow-How to get eyeshadow out of carpet?

Question by What Is It Eren?: How to get eyeshadow out of carpet?
I dropped an eyeshadow pallet on my bedroom floor and now there’s different colors of eyeshadow sprinkled all over the carpet. I have like…soft carpet which makes it way harder to get out because if I rub it with anything it will make it worse. How do I get it out?! Please help we’re renting this place lol.

Best answer:

Answer by Mary Contrary
First vacuum well, then spray with a cleaning solution and try to remove it with an old cloth. If the carpet is removable, wash it in your washer and aid dry it. If the stain doesn’t come out, replace the carpet because the landlord will charge you much more to have it done when you move out. In the future, never rent a carpeted bathroom.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:carpet, eyeshadow, EyeshadowHow

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts