Playing Dress-Up (Day 8 of 365)

Check out these purple eye make up images:

Playing Dress-Up (Day 8 of 365)
purple eye make up

Image by lism.
I must have tried on every fancy dress in Glasgow at the weekend in an attempt to find something to wear to the upcoming Law Awards of Scotland, before Jules and I stumbled across the above in my size on the reduced to clear rack in the Coast outlet at Debenhams. Since I’ve always wanted to wear a yellow dress to a formal function, to say nothing of the £75 saving, we decided it was meant to be and I spent the difference on sparkly blue eye make-up to complete the outfit.

The cross-process effect does nothing for the backdrop of my Fabulous Purple Coat, but as I’m feeling pretty ill and have been struggling with an uncooperative wi-fi connection for the past hour I’m giving up.

hi flickr, I was tagged again :)
purple eye make up

Image by Shandi-lee
my lovely flickr friend b_ra77 tagged me and I am so excited! My previous 10 facts just aren’t enough, I could list a million things haha. Hopefully that doesn’t make me sound too self-centered.

yes, please lightbox

I. I am a terrible procrastinator after a distraction, (see print-away). aha :( once one legitimate thing holds me back from doing something, I often find it difficult to get things going again.
II. I am severely emetophobic. I haven’t thrown up since summer of 1997, and don’t plan on it any time soon.
III. one of my worst habits that I’ve only just recently realized is that I interrupt people a lot. Mainly on the phone.
IV. I have a million and one pet peeves, but none too serious to affect my quality of life.
V. I have "OCD" about my Facebook profile. I must clear recent activity, I won’t post more than three consecutive posts, and it bothers me when people post to my wall more than five times in a row (exceptions if they share links that ‘break up’ the comments). I like my wall to look a certain way. I deal with it and never delete other people’s posts, but I delete my own sometimes if I don’t like the way it looks. It’s strange, I know.
VI. smoking really bothers me (cigarettes). I hate the smell of cigarettes on people.
VII. I have multiple lists of baby names that I like.
VIII. I often name my pets after baby names that I like.
IX. I really don’t know who to tag this time. If I did, let me know if you do it so I can come learn about you :)
X. I only grabbed that candy while looking for something in a drawer and decided to use it because it had pink and purple just like me. I threw out most of it because it was totally stale.

hopefully this didn’t completely bore you :)

I THINK MORE PEOPLE SHOULD TAG ME IN MORE THINGS, I LIKE IT A LOT :$ <3



Tags:DressUp, Playing

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts