Applying Eye Make Up-Is it really bad to apply eye drops while your contacts are on?

Question by Love King: Is it really bad to apply eye drops while your contacts are on?
I’ve applied Visine while I had my contacts on after a little smoky, smoky. Is the myth true, does applying eye drops while your contacts are on worsen your vision? Does it matter what brand of eye drops you apply? Also, is it bad if you sleep with your contacts on? Optimologists tell you not to, but is it really true? Another thing, do they have special eyes drops that you can apply while you have your contacts on?

Best answer:

Answer by cookin_spa_girl
1) My eye doctor has told me only to use drops that are made by a company who also makes contact supplies since they will know what will irritate your eyes/contacts. Sometimes wherever you buy contact solutions, there will be eye drops by that same maker. Try one of those first. I have used Visine before and my eye doctor told me to stop because it was not the right type for me. (your doctor might say otherwise)

2) You should ask your doctor about sleeping in your contacts. He/she could advise you best so you don’t do something that would harm your eyes.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:apply, applying, contacts, Drops, really, UpIs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts