Cool Eyeshadow images-Eyeshadow Art

Some cool eyeshadow images:

Eyeshadow Art
eyeshadow

Image by ddkkpp
Some great eyeshadow!

Ahhh! I re-pressed my eyeshadows
eyeshadow

Image by Debs (ò‿ó)♪
Ok so I was watching this thing called Product Wars right. And she mentioned how you can repress your broken eyeshadows and I was like ‘HOLY CRAP!! WHAAA!!’ and looked up how to do it. It’s so easy!!! All you basically have to do is smooth out the eyeshadow and add isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) until it’s all runny and then wait for it to mostly dry and press it in w/a coin! And it works!! IT WORKS!!! Ahhh I’m so happy.

Up close photo of a green eye with blue eyeshadow. mac cosmetics
eyeshadow

Image by pumpkincat210
Mac Sea me s/s as a base, Mac original blue pigment, mac white pigment, blue peep fluidline, nighttrain eyeshadow, mac plushlash plushblack mascara.



Tags:Cool, eyeshadow, imagesEyeshadow

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts