Crazy Eye Make Up-What happens when you wear the left contact on the right eye?

Question by Cheez-it: What happens when you wear the left contact on the right eye?
my right and left eye are both in the negative, but are -1.00 and -.50, so only separated by .50, but I have colored contacts, and since the pupil whole seems to drift to one side more than another, I look like I have crazy eyes that are looking in one direction, but I tested it out today by switching the right eye with the left eye contacts and it looks much better, but I’m asking if there is anything wrong with that other than vision correction.

Best answer:

Answer by Kiki S
u get the wrong perscription

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Contact, Crazy, happens, left, right, UpWhat, wear|

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts