Eye Make Up Styles-is it stealing if I use an eye style that I found in a manga?

Question by Pentecostal Princess: is it stealing if I use an eye style that I found in a manga?
so I was reading a manga online and i found an eye style in it that stuck with me. I’m currently writing my own manga and would like to use the style i found. (I’ve found others as well, but not in that manga)
is it stealing if i use that style for myself? If so, is it stealing if I tweak it a bit?

even if it’s not stealing, is it wrong?

Best answer:

Answer by BubbleGum
It’s not wrong and it’s not stealing. I’m pretty sure this person who made the manga you were looking at probably won’t even notice or see it.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:found, Manga, stealing, style, Stylesis

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts