Great Eye Make Up How To image

Check out these eye make up how to images:

Shandi-lee XXIX {this is how we love}
eye make up how to

Image by Shandi-lee
hihhihihihihi!!! I’m back I’m back I’m baaackkkk I love life and flickr and NY, and I’ve got multiple shirts that proclaim it <3

lightbox

I haven’t uploaded a b&w in a while so, here we are!

p.s. thank you SO much to Andrea for her so sweet testimonial <3

so far away, this is how we love.

Special effects make-up workshop for teens
eye make up how to

Image by Mosman Library
Mosman Library ran a school holiday workshop for teens all about how to do movie special effects make-up.
We learned how to do bruises, black eyes and gashes.



Tags:Great, image*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts