Crazy Eye Make Up-Can I get crazy eye contacts for an astigmatism?

Question by Jody Sowald: Can I get crazy eye contacts for an astigmatism?
I recently got a new prescription for colored(not tinted) contacts, but my eye doctor says they can’t make crazy eye contacts for astigmatism, common sense tells me that if they can put dots of color on contacts to change the color of my cornea then they can put dots on in a different pattern. Am I missing something or does no one manufacture prescription crazy eye contacts for astigmatism?

Best answer:

Answer by Francie
No you can’t get these. The industry has the ability to make them, but don’t because there is not enough demand for them.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:astigmatism, contacts, Crazy, UpCan

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts